Monday, January 10, 2011

Taa-daa>>MY NEW BLOGGIE' ♥


 ♥ milo



Here's a super nice drink to share, home-maked-MILO.
(ya..i was superbly random xD )
Its cold today. Its chilly today. :(
I felt warm deeply after drinking this. 
LOL..look at my nerd-spec..*blured*

Unable wake myself up this morning :(
Thousand unwilling to leave my warmth-soft-bed =(
Finally,i skipped school with the reason of "I GOT NO UMBRELLA, ITS RAINING" xP
So, i woke up at 12pm.hahas..
Well~~i sooooo PIG.

Taa-daa~~
After a long period of time and delayed,FINALLY..
I gave birth..
The anxious husband/wife (GiaV) awaited the birth of his/her son.
Lmao..sorry..is difficult to state ur gender clearly..XD
Let welcome my NEW BLOGGIE^^

6 comments:

  1. lol...my dear 又关我事??
    haha...be my follower ya..pls=)
    muack..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper hard task:(
    How to be follower xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. go my blog...then click follow lo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..you can't see me mie??at your follower list???

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh..haha.. i noob ma...
    i guess u knw what the reason i noob in this..
    haha..he owaz help me do everything

    ReplyDelete